The Chair for Intelligent Sensor-Actuator-Systems deals with a variety of challenges in systems and state estimation including tracking, stochastic control, distributed estimation, and telepresence. We are currently looking for a Ph.D. candidate in the field of multi-sensor data fusion in the field of industrial application
- for sensor data fusion in networks with limited bandwidth and energy capacity,
- for the development of methods for localization of sensor nodes,
- for indoor localization in industrial applications,
- for sensor and network management and
- for the development of new communication and fusion strategies in wireless networks
This position will be in close collaboration with Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG., one of the world’s biggest providers of machine tools and a pioneer in the field of Industry 4.0.