- ISAS has been founded in 2003 and is headed by Prof. Uwe D. Hanebeck
- Our mission is to advance the state-of-the-art in machine learning under uncertanties
- We are dedicated to research-oriented teaching and offer a wide variety of courses
- Topics: Distributed/decentralized data and information fusion, nonlinear state estimation, system modeling & identification, model predictive control
- Applications: Localization, robotics, telepresence systems, virtual/mixed reality, aircraft surveillance, industrial sorting, predictive maintenance and anomaly detection
The paper titled "The Kernel-SME Filter with Adaptive Kernel Widths for Association-free Multi-target Tracking" by Eugen Ernst, Florian Pfaff, Uwe D. Hanebeck, and Marcus Baum is among the five finalists for the Best Student Paper Award of the 2023 American Control Conference (ACC 2023).
Michael Fennel, Lukas Driller, Antonio Zea and Uwe D. Hanebeck received the Best Paper Award of the "2022 IEEE International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI 2022), Cranfield, United Kingdom" for the paper Calibration-free IMU-based Kinematic State Estimation for Robotic Manipulators.Certificate (PDF)
Lukas Driller joins the ISAS lab.
Eugen Ernst joins the ISAS lab.
Markus Walker joins the ISAS lab.
Ziyu Cao joins the ISAS lab.